Tomorrow - your project
Have you got an idea for a project you'd like to run or see happen?
We don't have to limit ourselves to what came out of the Action Workshop. If you're keen to get something happening let us know.
A few points to note:
- The project needs to be doable (completed) within three to six months.
- It needs to have a tangible outcome (visible, measurable).
- It needs to be local (within the Wairarapa).
- It's your project for you to own and complete.
- Project Wairarapa can assist you in the process of getting your project done. We can advise and put you in touch with people and resources to give you the berst shot at success.
- We reserve the right to accept (or not) any proposed project. It may not fit, or be outside our scope.
How do I get started?
Download the One Page Action Plan (Word .docx) or One Page Action Plan (PDF) and either complete it directly or print and complete manually and scan it.