Living the Change - film screening
7pm 12th April
Carterton Events Centre
Admission: Free (koha appreciated)
A panel discussion will follow the film screening.
Living the Change explores solutions to the global crises we face today – solutions any one of us can be part of – through the inspiring stories of people pioneering change in their own lives and in their communities in order to live in a sustainable and regenerative way.
Watch the trailer
- Dr Mike Joy - an outspoken advocate for environmental protection in New Zealand
- Helen Dew - a founding member of Living Economies, an educational network promoting systems of exchange that foster community wellbeing
- Frank van Steensel - Wairarapa Eco Farm is a pilot scheme for Community Supported Agriculture
- Josje Neerincx - Wairarapa Eco Farm is a pilot scheme for Community Supported Agriculture
- Phil Stevens - chairperson of Living Economies Educational Trust and Treasurer for LEAP, The Society for the Local Economy of Ashhurst and Pohangina
"If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do…
HOW WOULD I BE? WHAT WOULD I DO?"
- R. Buckminster Fuller